Addictions


Oh T.V. what happened to the amazing animated shows like Rugrats, Ahhh! Real Monsters, Renn and Stimpy, Angry Beavers, Catdog, and much much more. It becomes a sad day when one older (like myself, to about age 28) can not go to nickelodeon (nickalodian as I spell it) (now called nick) and find a decent television show. I have also recently got addicted to TV shows, that I am watching online.

Now that I think about I am addicted to alot of things, that I don't realize. here let me list my things I'm addicted to:
The TV shows being:
Angel
Lost
Websites I'm addicted to:
Facebook.com
stumbleupon.com
mylifeisaverage.com
hulu.com
Youtube.com
(a new addiction) blogger.com
Things in general I am addicted to:
Tiff Shaw
Texting
Computers
Art
Talking
Pennies (inside joke)
Water ( that is delicious stuff!)
Photography (which is technically art)
Sleep
Eating

I think thats honestly all my addictions. I think I have enough. I don't need anymore. If there are anymore that I didn't think of, please comment to tell me what else I am addicted to.


Side note: I am in denial about my spelling errors, so please figure out what I am saying if the word does not fit. Its like a Puzzle!

1 Response to Addictions

  1. Shaw says:

    Hahaha! :D

    Nice list :P

Post a Comment