Failure?




Ok, so lately I just have yet again been down on myself. And yes I know I bitch a lot of pointless stuff. but I wanted to display some of my photography that i have done recently, to kinda.. Feel less like a failure.

Here are some of my best pictures taken, Yay photography!



























































Check out more of my photography at www.flickr.com/gracelemieux



2 Response to Failure?

  1. Your script was well written. I am impressed. I still wouldn't necessarily WATCH the show if it was on TV, but that's just cause it's not my cup-o-tea. I enjoyed that your characters were distinct, many new writers end up having all of their characters feel just a little too similar. In my experience anyway.

  2. Shaw says:

    I like your pics and have told you that before. You have a natural eye and with some training, practice and patience with yourself you will be great!

Post a Comment